The StudioPress Genesis framework has quickly become the industry standard for WordPress authors and designers. Whether you’re a novice or an advanced website developer you can build incredible sites with the combination of WordPress and StudioPress Genesis. Over 60,000 online publishers have over 250,000 websites running on the Genesis Framework.
Top 2 reasons marketing professionals love StudioPress:
- unlimited everything
- outstanding forum support from 20+ helpful, and at least a couple of brilliant moderators
StudioPress Genesis Gives You Unlimited Everything
It was the “unlimited everything” that first grabbed my attention. Here’s what the StudioPress folks have written,
“Unlimited support. Unlimited updates. Unlimited websites. There’s no “Developer Option” here. One low price entitles you to unlimited support, updates, and domains.
You get unlimited support. Unlimited updates. Unlimited websites. There’s no “Developer Option” here. One low price entitles you to unlimited support, updates, and domains you can build on. If you’ve got multiple websites (or client projects), Genesis offers unparalleled value. And when you want answers to questions about your site, you want them now. That’s why we give you lifetime access to our world-class support team and forum. We’re here today and tomorrow, whenever you have a question.”
A few of the other, good, reasons to choose StudioPress Genesis:
- state-of-the-art security (security expert and core WordPress developer Mark Jaquith made certain that StudioPress Genesis had the best security possible)
- impressive SEO (by Greg Boser, partner and SVP of of search marketing powerhouse BlueGlass Interactive)
- updating to the latest version is a snap, just click the button and you’re done
- customizing your website is incredibly easy
“Child themes are the only way you should build your WordPress site on top of a framework, and Genesis has great support for child themes and other WordPress functionality.”
— Matt Mullenweg – Founder, WordPress
- turn-key designs
- multiple default layout options (examples – content/sidebar, sidebar/content, content/sidebar/sidebar, sidebar/content/sidebar, sidebar/sidebar/content, full width content)
- powerful custom widgets
- threaded comments and Gravatar integration
- ad ready
- fully internationalized
“Genesis lets me sleep easy. Knowing my blog is well optimized, secure and easy to update lets me get on with developing content, community and building a business from my blogging.”
— Darren Rowse – Founder, ProBlogger.net
“The Genesis Framework lets me focus on my business, not on design tweaks and SEO. It’s really easy to edit and adapt, and in the hands of a good designer, it really sings.”
— Chris Brogan – President, HB Works
The StudioPress Genesis team authored a terrific getting started guide they call ‘An Introductory Guide to the Genesis Design Framework’, click here to download the 44 page PDF.
StudioPress is part of Copyblogger media.
StudioPress has an affiliate marketing program that pays commissions for the sale of the Genesis Framework and themes. It’s a terrific way to pay for your chosen themes and perhaps even earn a significant profit.