Q: Can Premise for WordPress really turn traffic into money?
A: Clearly, you’ll have to check out that claim for yourself, but if you host your own WordPress website or blog, you’re already half way there.
The Complete Digital Sales and Lead Generation Engine
The Premise for WordPress, landing page* plugin helps you:
- build landing pages inside of WordPress
- Content (SEO)
- Pricing Table
- Email Opt-In
- Video and
- Tab Scroller
- Thank You
- sell anything, even digital products like software and books
- set up password-protected content libraries
- create membership sites and private forum areas
- send content at intervals you determine
- create PayPal check-out pages
- accept recurring payments with automated access management
and, yes, Premise 2 will work with your current WordPress theme. What about SEO optimization? Yes, you’re covered. You’re also going to love the professional web graphics (over 1,000 images).
>> Premise WordPress details
How about in-page copywriting lessons and ongoing seminars? Current online Premise related seminars include:
- The Chemistry of a Landing Page That Works: Brian Massey and Robert Bruce
- Get More Traffic, Links, & Social Sharing With Landing Pages: Brian Clark and Derek Halpern
- Premise Landing Pages and Google Adwords: Brian Clark and Geordie Carswell
- The Premise Content Marketing Strategy Seminar: Brian Clark and Robert Bruce
- Your “Magic Formula” For Success: The Conversion Trinity: Bryan Eisenberg with Brian Clark
- Anatomy of a Landing Page: Bryan Eisenberg and Brian Clark
- The Premise Guide to Effective Copywriting: Brian Clark and Robert Bruce
- Magnetic Headlines Intensive: Jeff Sexton and Brian Clark
All the training information, including the audio seminars, is available in the Premise Member account area.
The Premise for WordPress plugin was developed by Brian Clark and the fine folks at Copyblogger.
>> Get Premise for WordPress
30 Day, Risk Free Trial get unlimited everything (including updates and support) for $165
* "In online marketing a landing page, sometimes known as a lead capture page, is a single web page that appears in response to clicking on an advertisement. The landing page will usually display directed sales copy that is a logical extension of the advertisement or link."
— From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia